As stated in the Spanish Law 3/2014, the purchaser can retreat freely the contract, within a period of 14 working days from the product receipt. Energy Sistem extend this deadline up to 15 days or even the period specified in current promotions at the moment of the purchase, taking into account that this will be the period from product receipt date.
In order to return a product, you will have to fill our BUY-BACK WHITHDRAWAL FORM, taking into account all points presented below.
- The returned merchandise will have to include the authorisation number that our Customer Service will send you in an email, after filling out the buy-back withdrawal form.
- All products should be returned with adequate protection, in perfect condition, with all the accessories, manuals, wrapping and the same conditions as they were received.
- The refund will be made by using the same means of payment used for the purchase. Except for the payment method of cash on delivery or transfer, for which you must provide us with an account number for the refund. Original processing costs or cash on delivery are not refundable.
- Return shipping costs of the product to our warehouses will be charged to your account. Just when it is a faulty product or if it is not as the description says, all qualities or even the specific use established by Energy Sistem. The firm will assume all returned fees. You have 2 ways to return the product:
- Sending it through the chosen transport company, it should be safe and it should offer all warranties in order to receive your merchandise in good condition.
- We will send your order wherever you want, through our transport agency called Correos Express.
- Once the product arrives at our warehouses, we will verify if it correct and we will start the refund, deducting the price of the refund, if required. If you use our transport agency, called Correos Express for returning the product, the cost will be 5€ (VAT included) if you do it from the Peninsula or form the Balearic Islands and 11€ if you do it from the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.